Sunday, June 5, 2011

THINGS I DON'T LIKE, PART I

In general, I’m a pretty chill person. I get along with most people and like most people. But I’ll admit… sometimes I let the little things get to me, and I’m very good at ranting. Here are some things I’d like to rant about today.

LEGGINGS AS PANTS
I don’t care how fit or unfit you are. I could care less if your ass is so firm that you can bounce quarters off of it, or if arrives somewhere 10 minutes after you do. STOP WEARING LEGGINGS AS PANTS.  SERIOUSLY--I DO NOT WANT TO SEE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE IF YOU HAD NO PANTS ON. A few times I’ve been able to see a girl’s BIRTHMARK on her ass through her leggings.  Just don’t wear pants at all, it’s the same thing. The ONLY ONLY ONLY exception is jeggings that actually have denim in them (not just the denim pattern), because those are just like skinny jeans.


CIGARETTES
I hate cigarettes. And no, this doesn’t mean I hate people who smoke cigarettes… it’s your life, do what you want. I just don’t like the idea of spending $6 for a pack of cancer, personally. I could just stand in front of the microwave for free. *

*JOKING, I know microwaves are harmless.**

**…maybe. This is up to debate according to the internet...***

***I'M NOT A DOCTOR, OKAY?!?!****

WHEN PEOPLE THAT ARE UNDERAGE TAKE PICTURES OF THEMSELVES DRINKING AND POST IT TO FACEBOOK
Sure, you have privacy settings so anyone who isn’t your friend can’t see the pictures (unless it’s your profile picture). But lemme tell you something: once it’s on Facebook, it’s always on Facebook. Seriously. Someone could easily send that picture around or save it, and Facebook has a longggggg memory. It’s not classy to take pictures of yourself holding a beer in your hand while making out with your best friend/vomiting/humping a pole (yeah, I’ve seen all of these on profiles of people I know), and it sure as hell doesn’t make you look cool… it makes you look like someone who is trying too hard to look like a “omg rebel hardcore partier LOL!!” (actually, I wouldn't advise posting the example pictures above even without alcohol or being 21 and up because you'll look like a douche). And yeah, the drinking age is ridiculous in this country, but posting pictures of yourself doing a keg stand isn't helping you "fight the power." Sure, people take pictures when they’re intoxicated and they’re funny, but it’s really not hard to remove the alcohol from the picture  if you’re underage.  ‘Nuff said.

ONIONS
I hate onions. I hate the way they smell. I hate the way they taste. I hate their texture. I hate how they are IN EVERYTHING. I hate how much everyone else loves them.  I hate them raw. I hate them cooked (unless they’re small). I hate them fried. They make people cry. This is obviously not a good vegetable. 

Until next time kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment